Thursday, March 18, 2010

5 Month Firsts

Within a week of turning 5 months old, Hosanna decided to be a big girl. She is sitting up unassisted, wiggling her way to new destinations on the floor (like Elisha's potty), and sitting in the high chair, the stroller and the baby swings at the park. Take a look!



Micah and Elisha were wanting to paint. So they sat at the table. I put Hosanna in the high chair and she started squealing. She knew she was going to be right in the middle of the action and was so pleased!


Being in the stroller right by the swings at the park was not good enough. Hosanna started fussing. I asked her if she wanted to swing, too, and she smiled knowingly. (I thought I was crazy, too, believe me!) When I put her in the swing, she was happy, happy, happy. Five months is way too early to want to do what everyone else is doing - way too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment